Interarchy 11 is coming. The leading professional FTP app for the Mac is about to get even better. Whether you're a web developer, designer or power user Interarchy 11 has something for you.
Rebuilt from the ground up Interarchy 11 provides an abundance of high-performance features for taking your file transfers to the next level. Interarchy 11 comes packed with over 50 new features and improvements. Some highlights include:
- Significant speed improvements which combined with Interarchy's best-of-class transfer engine will really make your file transfers fly.
- A refreshed browser interface including split views for simultaneously browsing local and remote files.
- Comprehensive protocol support; FTP, FTP/SSL-TLS, IFTP, SFTP, SCP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Rackspace Cloud Files and Backblaze B2.
- A Drop Stack to help you quickly and easily copy, move and manage your remote files.
- Live Folders to automatically mirror your files to a remote server direct from the Finder. Think Dropbox but for any server you choose.
- IFTP 2 for supercharged file transfers. Write your own commands in your favourite scripting language and have them execute direct on your server. No need to download a local copy.
- Remote Folder Actions so you can attach scripts to remote folders that execute whenever an item is added or removed.
To celebrate Interarchy 11 we're offering the opportunity to pre-order Interarchy 11 for just $27. That represents a 50% saving on our launch price plus you'll get early access during our public beta programme.
“What’s great about Interarchy isn’t that it has tons of features (although it does), but that its features are so well done. It’s the attention to detail that makes Interarchy a pleasure to use.”John Gruber, Daring Fireball
“What I can tell with certainty is that Interarchy is unbelievably fast, and I’m not exaggerating.”Erik Vlietinck, IT Enquirer
“Interarchy is one of the most advanced and well-written native OSX applications available, let alone FTP clients. If you’re looking for a full-featured application to handle your FTP and remote server needs, look no further.”Yasser Dahab, GigaOM
“Interarchy has long been a favorite among FTP power users, making it fast and easy to work with files on your FTP or Web server.”Jeffery Battersby, Macworld
“The speed at which Interarchy connects and lists files and allows you to up and download changes is fantastic compared with may other Mac FTP programs.”Gillian Thompson, Macworld UK
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens After I Place My Order?
Immediately after completing your purchase, we will email you a receipt and a thank you email.
Once Interarchy 11 is released as a public beta, we will send you an email with a link to the beta along with your license details.
When Will the Beta Be Released?
We anticipate a beta will be available mid May.
When Will Interarchy 11 Be Released?
Barring any significant issues during this public beta phase, the Interarchy 11 release is anticipated for June.
What are the Requirements for Interarchy 11?
Interarchy 11 will require OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later. OS X 10.11 El Capitan is recommended.
I Recently Purchased Interarchy 10. Do I Get a Free Upgrade to Interarchy 11?
You should have received an email with details on how to claim your free upgrade. Please contact us if you haven't.
Have you lost your license details? Request your license here.
Looking for an Older Version of Interarchy?